Thursday, April 17, 2008

big mama says

big mama says kitty loves me she just doesn't know it yet whatever that means

kitty comes downstairs to play more now we have a fun game where i go HEY! and she goes HSSSSS and i go HEY! and she goes HSSSSSSSSSS and i go HEY! HEY!! HEY!!! and she goes HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and swats me

soon i'll catch her tail and go to the next round

i went to the vet and he found a worm in my tummy so i got medicine that tastes like butterscotch and makes me smell like a puppy sundae mama says and last night i ran around and around and chewed and ran and chewed and ran and jumped around a bit and mama said i was on crack which is fun

she said daisy mae you drive me to drink and had another whisky

also papa put me in a puppy western which makes me that much more famous

No comments: