Monday, August 2, 2010

my papa's job

my papa's job is being a freelance writer which is peoples for looking at the computer all the time

sometimes when you work from home like my papa and me other peoples think your job is not very strenuous but let me tell you that is simply not true

first we have to work on the laptop

IMG_0402 by zugenia 2.0.


then we have to work on the desktop
IMG_0425 by zugenia 2.0.


while my papa writes i spend some time on my bonework
IMG_0410 by zugenia 2.0.


IMG_0411 by zugenia 2.0.


and then we have to take a little nap
IMG_0391 by zugenia 2.0.


sometimes kitty helps with the editing
IMG_0369 by zugenia 2.0.

IMG_0370 by zugenia 2.0.


and sometimes we even work late into the night on the phone
IMG_0419 by zugenia 2.0.

being a writer is a lot like being a puppy in that your work is never really finished

1 comment:

koko said...

Being a writer is a fulltime job indeed... and you're such a good girl, Daisy, giving papa support all the time.

Licks, hero