Tuesday, May 27, 2008

i have a new hobby

i have a new hobby it's called hiking

my mama took me to the lake and i liked it so then my mama and my papa and i all went to the lake and there were peoples and squirrels and sticks and lizards and childrens who are little peoples who go awwww i wanna pet the puppy and then i lick them

we walked all around lake fayetteville and i put my feet in and i sniffed EVERYTHING and my mama let me off the leash so i could tire myself out and we went five miles

here i am doing my best henry david thoreau


that was saturday and on monday i wanted more so i ran around and around and around and then we went to devil's den where there are childrens and lizards and great big rocks and we climbed and climbed and climbed

my favorite is going up and also sticking my nose in holes

caves are great big rooms with the lights off that smell cold

we saw one and this guy said he went inside and saw a lizard eating a dead bat and i said mama can we go in and she said no i don't want to see a puppy eating a lizard eating a dead bat

maybe next time

1 comment:

KF-in-Georgia said...

Dear Daisy Mae,

Mama is wise.

Mama also doesn't want to see puppy throwing up a lizard...