Monday, August 24, 2009

something you should know

something you should know about me is that i have many very important duties

for one thing i have to protect my mama from squirrels and for another i have to keep an eye on papa at all times in case he decides to go away and he forgets that he should never do that without taking me and mama with him too

as if that were not enough i also have to help keep the shoe population around the house in check

you would not believe how they proliferate especially my mama's

sometimes they are out of control and you find a rogue pair lying around under a table or something and you have to neutralize them like for example today my mama's favorite sneakers

they were just lying there all morning not taking me for walks so you know they were up to no good

i am very helpful

3 comments:

KF-in-Georgia said...

Daisy, darlin', if you want to be super helpful, just take the rogue shoes to your mama. She'll put them to work.

ms. AB said...

i finally met daisy mae, actually, in the flesh, or fur. here's what you should know... she'll kiss you -- on the lips -- the very first time you meet. kind of like her mama.

Lady Z said...

Yes, Daisy and I are both full of love.